Sunday, October 27, 2013

VIP-poll: New iPhone - status or convenience? - Volga-Media - News Portal media holding Volgograd and

October 25, 2013

From October 25 to start selling the much-awaited gadget of Apple: the flagship iPhone 5S and colorful iPhone 5C.

Undoubtedly, in this age of high-tech want to keep up with the times. And for many, the phone has now become not just a chance to hear the right person from anywhere.

We decided to ask celebrities Volgograd, for which they need modern gadgets.

Gorbanov Andrew, former deputy head of the administration of Volgograd:

– First of all, any smart phone – it is a very handy thing, especially in business. You always have to hand the Internet, the opportunity to visit a particular site, find information, and so on. Second, you can safely exchange the necessary information (photos, videos, etc.) directly from the phone – says Andrey Gorbanov. – I always use my iPhones and because of work and a chat with friends on the web. To date gadgets – an indispensable thing that is always at hand.

Alexander Morozov, president of the non-state pension fund “Empire»:

– Personally, I quite normal “dialer”. If you want to access the Internet, send something and the like, so I have to have a laptop of this house, and at work – desktop computer – said Alexander Morozov. – I, frankly, am rarely out of work or at home, so I basically did not need any special gadget. Do not see the point of an iPhone for myself, well I live with a conventional cell phone.

Oleg Veretennikov, head coach of the Volgograd “Rotor»:

– I’m sure that in our time gadgets are simply irreplaceable. I myself have and iPhone, and aypad. The presence of these things is very convenient, because they are mobile, small in size and can be carried with you, it’s not always hunting to carry laptop or tablet is the same – spoke Oleg Veretennikov. – Of course, most all of the gadgets are needed to work: for example, the statistics after the game take off the Internet, and you can immediately see it.

Viktor Grigorov, Head of Traffic Police in Volgograd region:

– Any modern gadget these days – it is just like a drug. So get used to it, it is always at hand phone, and with it, the Internet and everything connected with it – shared Viktor Grigorov. – Of course, for today’s lifestyle, especially for such a small, but very useful thing desperately needs. I’m here with my iPhone? Almost never part. Sometimes even find myself on the fact that when he got home, instead of dinner, I start climbing the internet, something to read, and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment